Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My engines of destruction

I let the dogs out this morning, and kept an ear out for any sort of barking or snarling, but didn't keep a very close eye on them. Bad me. When I went out onto the deck to check on them, I found they'd removed a screen from a window (there are two low windows over the deck) and totally demolished that sucker. I think it must have had a loose corner, and somehow they managed to pry it right off the window, and then used it as a dog toy. It's dead. Quite dead. They bent the frame, tore off the lower edge of the frame, and ripped a lot of the screen itself off.

*Laughs* Those dogs. They are two furry engines of destruction. They both love toys, and it doesn't matter if the toys come from PetSmart, or are found conveniently attached to the house. If it looks like fun, they play with it!

No comments: